We will run a 6-WEEK FALL
program only at this time and run another one in the New Year if we can secure gyms.
Saturday, Nov 7 - Saturday, Dec 12th, one hour in length once a week (6 sessions)
$80, each player to receive a t-shirt with registration
6U (born in 2014 and 2015), 8U Boys, 8U Girls, 10U Boys, 10U Girls, 13U Boys, 13U Girls and High School Boys and Girls.
We currently do not know of the exact times for each session as we are limited to numbers in each time. Times will be posted in the next two weeks. The young groups will go earlier in the day and the older groups will go later.
Our regular refund policy with take place if you have to cancel.
If we have to cancel due to Covid restrictions, we will over a pro-rated refund based on the number of sessions completed.
**Please note, the payment fee with TEAMSNAP is a non-refundable fee.
To register, please go here: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/244870
- GYBA will be following all guidelines and recommendations put in place by Ontario Basketball. You can see their Covid-19 information here: https://basketball.on.ca/ontario-basketball-releases-return-play-guidelines-phase-3/
- No parents are allowed in the gym unless they are a coach (except with the 6U age group)
- All players will be required to wear a mask until they start playing but are required to practice social distancing
- Players will only be allowed to bring in their waterbottles and indoor shoes
- Coaches will all be wearing masks during the whole session
- Changerooms are not available and washrooms are limited
If you have any additional questions in the meantime, please email firstname.lastname@example.org